Thursday, January 13, 2011

What up?

So, what have I been up to for the last... well, never mind how long exactly long... since I last tended to my blog? Here's a quick bullet list sampling of my life over the last couple of years. Things I might have actually blogged about had I been blogging.
  • Went on Alaskan cruise.
  • Visited friends (including the SpaceBar cast) in Toronto, also attending the big Silver Snail Halloween party in the process (I was the 10th Doctor, my wife Lynn was Clara from "The Guild"). Best. Halloween. Ever.
  • Launched my Doctor Who Chronology version 2.0.
  • Subscribed to and became quickly addicted to Netflix.
  • Got my very own advance reader copy of Lesley Livingston's Tempestuous. (Read. Her. Books.)
Aaaand probably lots of other stuff that I can't think of at the moment. Anyway, there ya go. Caught up.

Now, I suppose I should see about update the layout of and information on the page.

No comments: