Sunday, February 25, 2007

Hello? Hello? Mr. Magic Plane Person? Hello?

Okay, I'm gonna try another one of these. In the past I've attempted to keep up a LiveJournal with some limited on-again, off-again success. Largely off-again. I think it's the "journal" part. It makes me feel like I have to be updating it regularly, so I feel guilty having not updated in a while, so I end up avoid the damned thing.

I recently gave a MySpace blog a shot. Oh, look. One whole post. Moving on.

So, I figured I'd give the big ol' officially-named-"Blog"-registered-tradmark-copyrighted-patent-pending system a try. Especially since I now have a couple of friends who have got their own as well (Lesley and Alisa - check sidebar for links).

Don't anyone expect a coherent theme or tone for this blog, at least not for a good, long while. I do hope that having somewhere to write things down will actually inspire me to do things to write down.

Well, there we go, my first official bloggy post. Expect the next few posts to be "hi, this is me" type stuff.

3 comments:

Alisa said...

Wow. So many links, and it's only your first post!

You may find that this becomes addictive. And, when all else fails, just stick up cartoons. People like cartoons.

Doug A Scott said...

Cartoons. Check. :-D

I'm just glad somebody found this thing without me having to do anything!

Alisa said...

I'm sneaky like that.